THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh So Wrong

He challenged my game after few drinks. The bulge of his strength was rising as he walked back from the kitchen to the couch I knew he was ready to lay it down in the bed. I imagined the intensity as I heard his baritone voice moaning as he gave it to me deeper. The back of my mind was saying is this one a keeper? I needed to seduce his cravings and I needed to realize that I wanted it to be more than sex. The fact still remained I also wanted to fuck. I needed the contact, he grabbed my waist held me in his arms, and fulfilled my mouth with his tongue, he told me he wanted to cater my needs that night. I was over analyzing the comment. I took off his t-shirt his cologne the smell aroused me, I wanted to drop his pants right there but as the second verse to Keri Hilson's "Make Love" was playing I told him to take it easy even though I wanted him to be rough. I felt his bulge and his whispers were playing tricks with my mind, my emotions. I saw the reflection on the mirror of the sexy skin tone against mine as he had me against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist, damn I needed a cigarette and I don't smoke.

To Be Continued...

0 comments: