THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Right to be Wrong

I wanted to take the bad with the good but all I got was a scandal after it was over. It was more so I felt the feeling of a 2nd thought. I fell hard and I didn't know how that happened with the happy and sad talks. Was he worth my fall, should he leave his boyfriend? The confusing part of being single is trying to figure out who the right one is. "Do you love me?". The text message after I tried deleting him from what I considered to be for good. The side effect of being in love was draining and the thought of being out of love brought me back to what I called a second thought. I spent too much time worrying why him? I couldn't seem to shake him since all we did was turn around to make up. It felt like the addiction to sex thinking each time we made up it would get better. This was the feeling of playing with love, and if I left would he miss my love or maybe I just misunderstood? We kept talking with the acknowledgment that he had a boyfriend and all I had was his text messages. I wasn't sure where things were going and how deep I got myself into but the truth was that I became unhappy. "If you don't want me then why are you talking to me". The billion dollar question. Mr. Currie didn't give me an answer thinking it would be ok just as long we told each other we loved each other. It became a rotation that I needed to stop but I had more than the right to be wrong

To be continued...

0 comments: