THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gave Up Pt 2.

The conversation between our bodies became fluent as if we've known each other from long ago. The contact we made was nothing more than sexual that night. "Damn nigga". I moaned as he aroused my thighs with his thick "yea". It felt so good to feel the extra length while my fingertips clenched down his back, I started arching my back trying to hold in the screams inside. The song was about to end when he said I want to position you differently. He controlled my slow grind by holding my waist with his sexy hands. I remember Keri Hilson's "Make Love" was beginning to play and I felt him taking it slow, matching each voice arrangement I became in tune with the beat. He said he was gonna give it to me "slow and deeper". The best part was the feeling of strong hands on my shoulders motivating me to want more even though my body was shaking. I told him to keep it right there for a moment, hoping he would just bang. The sweat was rolling down his face,neck and his chest after an hour of saying baby please.

To Be Continued....

0 comments: