THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dear Mr. Briggs

With each heartache there is a meaning so is that why you hold on? I was holding on. "Will things change?" after being on the phone with Briggs till 5:30 am, I realized he was the step I took each day without looking back, the one that I gave each heartbeat to. I sat between his legs eating ice cream while he was working on his projects and I thought "Are we here?". The place that I haven't been at for the past 2 weeks, not being able to feel him next to me, would this make up for all the pain we've been through? It looked better from the outside because it was my imagination that had me see it that way. I remembered every word he said, he became my devils advocate the person that picked at me piece by piece and didn't care what my feelings were towards him. He didn't see me like I wished he would, and with my eyes getting watery with the question mark in my head, I asked can we make it, will we make it? I was beginning to feel like I was falling off the edge of my sanity. I looked down as I felt the gulp of stupidity in my throat. When it came to love with Briggs do I honestly believe that he would be my second chance at happiness? It's been said that love comes to you, Mr. Briggs came to me unexpectedly. He let me in his life and I let him in mine. Is anything you really want worth fighting for, and if so is he worth fighting for?

0 comments: