THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happyily Never After

The broken promises he gave me, said it was just me. I told him I was able to handle the habits the pain, made myself believe that I didn't see the broken ones yet I was the one trying to make our love feel like heaven.It seemed that he was doing the same trying categorize my role as the victim who nags for no reason which made us fall apart. Maybe when it comes to promises they're meant to be broken.He screamed my name at the top of his lungs with his fist held high, telling me I was to blame and I was tired of working so hard tearing my character down. I told him no matter where we were we could still make it work if we'd stop arguing long enough. I stood in the kitchen gathering my thoughts, wrapping my head around what he said. I wanted to let go, "damn" I couldn't pull away. Instead I held on and got burned. In a moment of weakness how far do you go to keep what you think is right? And if fate brought me here why is it more than what you bargained for? I was left hanging making me say what we were thinking. There I was all alone with my reflection that pointed out the hopeless look that embedded my fate. It was as if we were already gone. Looking at him made it harder to say what was at the tip of my tongue. Did I love him enough to let him go? To be continue....

0 comments: