THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

High On D@ck

The begging sound of him telling me to take him home, the restless thoughts while I was having a drink and the waiting look I saw in his glossy eyes. I couldn't see the damage I was doing. I didn't puff nor snort but it was more than just drugs and I was addicted. The addiction of seduction was my best friend. It became a game on so many levels to me on how many men I would be able to seduce and he was unable to see it as a sport. The mirror in the bathroom that had him eye to eye, face to face when I got up from another client said it all, he couldn't see what I saw. I was defending myself, seeing that more and more I became a regular to these guys who was expecting more than a blow job but a fantasy. Is a dangerous society of sex something we will gamble to get paid? I wanted to pull my eyes out since I couldn't remember what I happened last night and all I remember was someone I met and didn't know his name. He stood by the bed last night as I laid intoxicated with poison and I was giving in because it was my limelight. He wouldn't accept my apology since after my actions who would? Fighting with myself trying to get my head right, he asked me if I'd seen myself, with the drinks last night it didn't matter to me. I was becoming unpredictable and that predictable guy was gone. I was becoming a fiend for sex, with my shoulders back offering propositions that led me to different sheets at night. It was becoming more erotic for him to blindfold me bringing me to the edge and as he maneuvered his tongue downwards that became our agreement. I took his hand and with a firm grip I had him say OH!

0 comments: