THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Not Your Stepping Stone

When he touched me I cringed with fear. Not fear of physical abuse but fear of what would happen next. I crept into the bathroom and as I saw myself in the mirror, I knew I lost the one I wanted. I noticed the busted blood vessel in my left eye and the scratches on my arm, was this the feeling you get when someone says they care for you? If I were him would I do the same or would I just shrug my shoulders? That night I wished Mr. Briggs was there instead of the other man that was stressed on life and so shamed of what he had. He blew up with no remorse for his actions and with everything that happened he finally asked me what I wanted from him. A kiss on his lips and my hand slowly letting go I walked off saying "That's all I got for now."

To Be Continued....

0 comments: