THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Wrote a Book About Him

It really is a kick to your heart when you see your exes name in a magazine being that you were at a point of forgetting. It was deja vu all over again with Mr. Briggs. The competition was gone with him and as I read his movie being critiqued in a magazine that I submitted my writings to, his name appeared in small font but big as day in my face. I felt the pressure with a fake smile, the stress with a fake laughter right after, I was trying to be cool holding my emotions to a minimum because it wasn't to long ago we actually called it quits. I could hear it all in my ear our conversations, his laughter, his sarcasm that obviously had me addicted. We became MIA to each other. No matter what I do I couldn't get away from him. I decided to call a previous hookup that was still saved in my phone. He was nothing more than just someone that I never turned around for nor became a morning after. When he answered the phone, it was a wtf attitude and as I began to talk I wanted to hang up. I couldn't tell him I needed him just to hold me since it was nothing more than a feel good session to him when it came to me calling him, yet it was what I needed because who I thought was my soul mate was nothing more than just a summer love story that very well be my reason being new york times best seller. All I purposely wanted was to find what use to be my life, something free where it was just me and. I could careless if I did it on the table, bathroom , or even if someone was watching. My feel good session with Maurice became my frustration at the same time, his thrusts against my back released the tension from the agony he brought me, touching me differently with his fitted cap and timbs since he knew that was the fantasy that got me ready. I was showing him the way where his manhood should be. I wanted something different, something less romantic, something rough. I wanted nothing more than to be and feel single. Maybe that was silly but it felt good the way he handled me when he called me "shawty" was how he liked to carry his hard on. The licking of the lips, and the crinkle on his face gave it all away on when he was going to explode. It was satisfying and as I got out of bed to clean up I wasn't numb like I planned on, something was missing and that something was him.

0 comments: