THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Turn Off the Lights

It became a routine, the call which led to the dirty talk then the bust. I couldn't hold back the cravings it was like a cry for help to speak to him, to hear his voice, the grunts that made my toes excited and my senses rise because it was a habit and I became hooked. The tone of excitement in my moans as I'm close to his left ear taking him to ecstasy. We became dangerous over the phone since we found that we had freaky tendacies. The full effect of telling him I wanted to start at the tip of his arrogance with my tongue and working my way to his head gently massaging his thickness in a swirling motion letting him release his builtup tension. He caressed my neck letting me know to endure it deeper in order to fulfill my mouth, the hardness of it gave me my longevity and with the interlocking with our hands we breathed heavly. It was the intensity when he placed his lips within my thighs and kissed every part of my body. I wanted more of his emotion and how I could see the pulse of his vein begging to penetrate inside of me again..

To Be Continued..

0 comments: