THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Echo

The bright lights hit the city and I was ready for the city that I live in now. New York became the one city that became more than a place to live, it became my lover, my friend, my goal. The long nights that kept me company because maybe I was a threat when it came to being in relationship. I have a new outlook with relationships and maybe because for once in my life I don't feel the pressure. He took my clothes off and at that time I didn't know how I should have felt but I knew I wasn't wrong nor right. The less I thought about it, the more fantastic it felt as he kissed my neck. He became aroused and as I took his shirt off his pants came off as well. My mission last night was to be a sinner and with confidence I succeeded. When life gives you lemons do we make lemonade? The old saying that for once actually made sense. I had not fear. As we made the connection I realized this was real and it was done. Getting up from his bed I went to get my clothes since that's all it was, a long night with a treat that relaxed my appetite. The kiss on the lips as I left his house was something that I didn't and couldn't take serious for my sake. Riding the train home all I heard in my head was "Take it all baby" he whispered so divinely in my hear the echo with the look he had kept replaying. Strike one, it was me again being someone that cared. Is being in a one night stand a gamble with your heart or is it just what it is, a one night stand?

0 comments: